"Win Free College Tuition" Sweepstakes
Official Rules - No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
2. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada, age 15 or older who are in college, will be enrolled in college within three years from 2/28/23. Employees of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers, distributors, retailers, advertising and production agencies, and their immediate families and residents of their households are not eligible. Anyone who attempts to defraud or in any way tamper with the sweepstakes will be deemed ineligible, and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Estimated Internet circulation of offer is 750,000 impressions but may vary.
3. Prizes and prize value: One (1) Bi-annual Prize: One Year College Scholarship up to $2,500 USD. Total value of prize: $2,500 USD maximum. Tuition includes full and part-time tuition only, as charged by the bursar's office and does not include any charges such as room and board charges, books, activities fees, registration/class/orientation fees, facilities/lab fees, and any and all other charges by the bursar's office to attend the degree accredited college or university that are not stated as tuition. The winner should notify Sponsor immediately once they are enrolled in college and prize must be used towards the current college attending or the first college in which they are enrolled.
The Prize will be issued in check form and made payable to the college or university. In order to be eligible to receive a Prize, the potential winner or potential winner's designee must provide proof of actual enrollment in a degree accredited college or university by 2/28/26 and permit and authorize such college or university to provide Sponsor with verification and confirmation of enrollment. The winner must show proof by 2/28/26. Prizes awarded to parents or guardians, if the winner is a minor, may only be used towards their child's educational costs at such college or university.
4. Bi-annual Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or around 3/15/23, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be contacted by email or phone and the potential winner must respond within 14 days following notification attempt or an alternate potential winner will be selected. The potential winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, which must be returned within 14 days or an alternate potential winner will be selected. If the potential Prize winner is a minor, a parent or legal guardian will be required to execute the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release on behalf of said minor for the Bi-annual Prize to be awarded. Taxes are the winner's responsibility. Prize acceptance and execution of the Liability/Publicity Release constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner's name and likeness for publicity purposes without additional compensation. Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees and their agents are not liable in any way for any winner's acceptance or use of a prize.
5. By entering, participating or accepting any prize, you agree that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this sweepstakes and that no promotional agents or affiliates will be held liable for any element of the sweepstakes administration. The sweepstakes administration and prize is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and that all decisions of Sponsor on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Winners release Sponsor, their directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liability, loss or damage, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this sweepstakes and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize. You further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this sweepstakes arising from their entry, participation or acceptance of any prize, you indemnify Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all such claims, including reasonable attorney's fees related thereto.
6. Sponsor: NextStepU, 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036