- New Counselor Articles
- Working with Employers to Attract High School Students into the Candidate Pipeline
- Communicating with parents about their child's assets
- Becoming a champion for student athletes
- Major profile: nursing
- Getting students into their dream colleges
- More Articles
Include our website link (www.NextStepU.com) on your school's page to help us share our resources with your students. Or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to share our latest articles, resources and tips to help your students achieve their goals.
Ask about our curriculum
NextStepU, a 20-year powerhouse in the education industry, has partnered with James Malone, PhD., a 40+ year nationally-known school counselor to create what is arguably the best college and career planning curriculum in the country.
Your school can receive materials that include a student workbook, presentations, handouts, counselor training and support. The NextStepU College/Career Planning Curriculum covers:
• Career assessment
• SAT/ACT instruction
• How to write a powerful college essay
• College admissions timetable
• Develop a successful college application
• Getting the most out of a college visit
• Using the Internet for college search
• Searching for scholarships
• Financial aid understanding
• How to search for colleges
Please contact us if you’d like to learn more.
NextStepU Digital Magazine is available to counselors and college admissions for free. For the latest edition of the magazine, please go to magazine.nextstepu.com
Next Step Academy
Has your high school signed up for the online courses offered at Next Step Academy? The opportunity is free and you will be able to direct your students to online courses you select for them.
Choose from Life Skills courses on a variety of topics such as Distracted Driving, Interviewing, Leadership, Social Media Etiquette, and more! The "Careers In…" courses will help your students to discover a major and career path. Each 20-30 minute course helps students learn more about career options they are considering.
This is a FREE resource for your school — we just need to know you want it! Contact Info@NextStepU.com and let her know your school is interested.