New York Chiropractic College
Academic Excellence. Professional Success.
An education from New York Chiropractic College combines nationally recognized academic and scientific excellence with real-world clinical experience unmatched by other Chiropractic Schools. In addition, we offer a diverse, yet integrated multi-disciplinary degrees in Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine, Applied Clinical Nutrition and Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction. Student-customized curriculum ensures graduates are fully prepared for the integrated, collaborative healthcare model that is the future of healthcare delivery.
In the end, a degree from NYCC will provide you with the educational knowledge and practical experience you need to accelerate your personal and professional success.
Learn how The NYCC Advantage can deliver a world-class education so you can realize a world of opportunity. Download the NYCC Viewbook.
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Master of Science in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Science in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction
Advancing the Science of Wellness
We offer our students an outstanding education distinguished for its high level of excellence, diversity of thought, and personal attention. Our students are mentored by practicing doctors of whom are intimately familiar with every aspect of chiropractic, honoring its past while demonstrating an intense enthusiasm for its future. Our progressive curriculum teaches the science, art, and philosophy that drives chiropractic.
NYCC also offers two masters degree programs that prepare students of professional practice as licensed acupuncturists. Becoming a competent and confident practitioner is a multifaceted process that involves understanding theoretical concepts, learning by doing, integrating theory with practice, and working closely with seasoned practitioners.
In the end, its our goal to provide our students with the training and skills needed to help alleviate pain, maintain wellness, and establish successful and fulfilling careers.
- NYCC’s high academic standards help to unleash your potential
- Highly involved, hands-on faculty
- Nationally renowned Doctor of Chiropractic program
- Innovative new academic choices in acupuncture
- Educational, research and clinical/internship opportunities that embrace diversity
- Focus on integration, collaborative care, research and courses that serve as benchmarks for our profession
- All designed to unleash your potential
At NYCC we teach to enable collaborative relationships among healthcare practitioners, which will help prepare you for the reality of the rapidly evolving world of healthcare.